webdeck wrote:

I run SlimServer on my Mac and use iTunes to manage my music and
playlist.  I have the iTunes playlist prefix and suffix set to the
empty string.

Prior to 6.0, my iTunes playlists would be sorted along with the other
non-iTunes playlists, like zapped songs, etc., and the numeric keypad
would jump to the correct playlist in the alphabet.

After upgrading to 6.x, that is no longer the case.  non-iTunes
playlists are sorted above the iTunes playlists, and the number keys
only jump to non-iTunes playlists.  Since all of my playlists are
iTunes playlists, this is very inconvenient.

Can the behavior be changed back to the pre-6.0 behavior?

It sounds like a regression. Could I ask you to file a bug at http://bugs.slimdevices.com?

Thanks,
--Vidur