Arnon Meshoulam wrote:

Dan Sully wrote:

* Arnon Meshoulam shaped the electrons to say...

Nope, why should there be? I understand full UTF-8 support (including
display of Chinese / Japanese tags on the player) was in the pipeline.
I was just wondering if there was any news on that.
The rest was just random musings on how to tide us over those "??????" tracks :)

I have been working on Hebrew/Arabic support. However, ran into some issues with 5-> 6 switch. Has the format of the graphics bmp changed?

It should be the same. Dean's the man behind that code though.

-D

Dean has a few samples from me - I'm waiting for his feedback.
Specifically, I have mapped upper ASCI (non-english) to a font file and it works fine in 5.x branch with Dan's UTF8 patch.
In 6.x branch, UTF8 support is in there, so Web works well. However the same font file dosn't seem to work.
If it gets resolved, generating the font file is easy work with tb2bmp tool.

Arnon

Arnon, if you can get this solved, I will be so happy. I am so tired of having to type and read weired things like "Pit'om Keshelo Bat" instead of "××××× ×××× ×××" :-)

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz
http://public.xdi.org/=avi.schwartz