I see this too, any time anything new gets added to the MM library.  The
CPU usage does return to normal after a while, though.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hunta
Sent: 27 April 2005 00:26
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: MusicMagic, SlimServer 6.01 and SoftSqueeze 2.0b3

Okay, I've tried all that and even uninstalled SS 6.01 and replaced it
with the pre-release SS 6.02. Still exactly the same - slim.exe at near
100% if I enable MusicMagic integration. MM itself is doing nothing (CPU
0%, all songs analysed). The only way to break the deadlock seems to be
to disable MM.

Any other ideas as to what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks again.

Andrew