I do not work with playlists, I always start my music using browse music
folder.
Since upgrading to Slimserver version 6 I noticed that the reaction to my
remote-commands are very much slower.
I was under the impression there was another database architecture so that
response would be faster? But it isn't.
Useing browse music folder for the forst time after startup the sb2 stops
responding for more than 5-10 seconds, and then resumes playback. Subsequent
use if faster, though. It is as if the database is reindexed? Is this a
known problem?
Using Win XP on a wireless SB2, with a fairly large collection (25k tracks),
which are all ordered in a artist - album - track tree structure

Peter