"HankD"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I run Windows XP SP2, and Slim Server 6.0.2/Squeezebox 2 and my Music
> Folder is full of FLAC files thay play nicely but not all of them show
> up.
> I have refreshed and tried everything I can think of, but a lot of the
> files are missing.
> Any hints?
> ----Hank

One file per track, or FLAC + cuesheet?  FLAC + cuesheet may have problems
if the file name of your FLAC doesn't match what's in the cuesheet.  And
albums could end up in a different folder than you expect if your artist
tags aren't consistent, e.g., "Neil Young and Crazy Horse" vs. "Neil Young &
Crazy Horse".

Beyond that, maybe a wipe cache and rescan?

Ed