Hello all, I am having a issues with MusicMagic Mixer and SlimServer
integration on Mac OS X. The problem I have run into is the handling
of accented characters. For example "Queensrÿche" becomes
"Queensrÿche" Thinking the API interface was to blame I brought up
"http://localhost:10002/api/artists"; in my browser and sure enough it
was "Queensrÿche" I mentioned this on the MusicMagic Mixer boards and
got a quick response from Wendell at Predixis. He sent me version
1.1.5.1 and now "Queensrÿche" comes up properly in the API. I thought
problem solved. I fired up SlimServer and it was still "Queensrÿche"
OK, so I cleared the cache, still "Queensrÿche" Restarted SlimServer,
still "Queensrÿche" I then decide to install a completely fresh
version of SlimServer 6.0.2 and MusicMagic Mixer 1.1.5.1 on my iBook
G4 for testing. I only added one album to MusicMagic Mixer and fired
up SlimServer, still "Queensrÿche" OK, fine I can live without
"Queensrÿche" coming up properly but no. SlimServer thinks the path to
the file is "Queensrÿche" too so it can not find the file when I hit
play. Any ideas? Wendell said I can give out the link to 1.1.5.1 if it
would help track down the problem. Thanks, Steven