William Wrote:
> I apologize but I still don't understand what I need to do. Under USER
> ACCOUNTS I have 2 listed. One is my name and is Computer Administrator
> which I use to log on. The other is ASP.NET Machine A... (Limited
> Account Password Protected)  what ever that is.  So under Control
> Panels -> Administrative Tools -> Services -> Slim Server ->Log On ->
> This Account: I type in my name (which is the log on name)? What about
> Password field that has a unknown 15 character password defaulted.  Do
> I just hit OK not knowing what it is or can I just type one in? Also
> what do I need to do on the SERVER computer?

If your account has no password (which is what it sounds like) then
enter a blank password.  After changing the account & password you want
to restart the service.  You'll know as soon as you try to restart the
service whether the password was correct.  If the password is wrong the
service won't start.

--
JJZolx