On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 04:44 -0700, max.spicer wrote:
> Philip Meyer Wrote:
> > >Well mine should be arriving from them tomorrow(!!!!!), so I'll keep
> > >you posted.
> > >
> > Any luck with yours?
> >
> > Phil
> Hmm, I only get output on the left channel unless I really wiggle the
> connector about and pull it out slightly.  Looks like broadband stuff
> have a bad batch.  Time for an email to them and slim support...

Same here for my two SB2's received from Multi-Task Computing last
week.

My SB1 is fine with the same headphones (Sennheiser HD580's), and
the headphones work fine with the headphone output on my Benchmark
DAC-1.

Sounds like a widespread manufacturing problem for so many to be
affected.

(Note - I also had a problem with one of my SB2's initially with
it not responding to the remote control at all. Eventually after
several power cycles it started responding, and has been OK ever
since...)

--
"The biggest problem encountered while trying to design a system that
was completely foolproof, was, that people tended to underestimate the