-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Moore
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:16 PM
To: Slim Devices Discussion
Subject: Re: [slim] Slim server, Safari 2.0 and Tiger.

Hi,
I did a bit of experimenting.
It seems that it only takes this long to open the web interface the
first time you use it since starting up the machine and since I may not
go to the web interface first thing it will be later on in the day.
I'll try and use the Web interface tomorrow first thing and see if it is
different.
At any time after that even after clearing the cache the web interface
comes up within seconds.

Could the sever be getting paged out or something?
As I say it's no problem I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed
this.

Steven Moore