Chris Laplante wrote:

Something to consider:

Many access points will go into client mode as well, at which point
you have a setup very similar to one of those adapters. From what I
can see the gaming adapters are quite over-priced. For example, a
local electronics chain (in the US) is selling refurbed 54G access
points for $30, the gaming adapters are $100 or more. I think they are
taking advantage of a niche market where the target buyer may not know
they have other options.

-chris

Thank you for your comment, I have considered using an access point as I have a spare wireless router (SMC Barricade 7004AWBR EU) but it is not clear to me how I might change this into a Bridge/Game Adaptor. Any assistance in this endevour would be appreciated.

Best wishes.

James.