2005-05-13-21:49:30 scottmd1:
> I have the squeeze2 and winXP and the version 6 of the software......I
> thought I saw an option to have the screen saver be JUST the time, or
> at least have the time HUGE in the screen.....is that an option?  I
> only want the time and not the date.

If you just keep banging on the SIZE button on the remotewhile the
datetime display is up, you'll cycle through various font scalings,
eventually coming upon the one where the time is super-huge and the date
is omitted.  I believe there's also a server-side per-client pref to
choose a font scale as default, and omit any you don't like.