I updated to 6.0.2 from 5.4.something and found a few albums missing.  The
problem in my case was - if the Artist name was the same as the Album name,
the unit would not recognize the album, even after a rescan.  I fixed this
by adding a space after the album name, or chaging the album name slightly.

Greg