I am running SB2 (firmare 11), Slimserver v6.0.2 on Fedora Core 3. It
was running fine as far as I can tell, but now playback seems to freeze
periodically (every 45 mins or so). Running wirelessly but
non-encrypted. All tracks FLAC and with native decoding within the
SB2.

The song title continues to scroll and the user interface continues to
work. Pausing then unpausing doesn't help, but fast forwarding or
replying the track unfreezes it.

It's a strange one as I can't really reproduce the problem and can't
find and hints in the debugging...I have d_remotestream, d_stream,
d_stream_v, d_usage turned on.

Help - anyone else experienced this, or have any suggestions aprt from
the obvious reboots!!!

--
kefa