My slimserver (6.1 or 6.02 both) on winxp (with and without SP2) on a
shuttle P4 is crashing quite constantly with my slimp3 saying
"connecting...is this the right ip..." somthing like that. I go to the
web interface and select the various debug options and save. Then it
crashes, I go to the web interface, get page not found, hit refresh, go
to the debug page -- no log to be found and the checks are gone.

So how do I figure out what is going wrong.  Only the pre-installed
plugins are in. I thought it was the advanced alarm doing it but
deleted that , reformatted the hard drive even and it still happens.
Thanks

--
bouton