That's a great suggestion. Can you file an enhancement request on http://bugs.slimdevices.com ?

Thanks!

On May 24, 2005, at 1:12 PM, max.spicer wrote:

I love the Analog VU screensaver and have it set to turn on after 30
seconds.  However, I like to know what each new track is called, so
constantly have to press Now Playing when a new track starts.  There's
not a setting that I've missed that would do this for me is there?  I
basically want the screensaver to be interrupted every time a track
start event is fired.

Hopefully,

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye