Quoting Roy Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> kdf,
> I tried your fix and it didn't work. However I noticed that you commented
> out line 232 in itunes.pl and not 233. If line 233 is comented out both the
> use iTunes option and the iTunes tab appear in the web interface. (I
> installed Active perl 2.8 to test).

I know, but the the itunes option should only be there if everything is ok.
line 233 properly removes that, but really shouldn't remove the tab (even
though it does).

strangely, on windows, you shouldn't have had to change any itunes settings to
have it work based on a default itunes install.  where is your itunes xml file?

-k