Ok well we feel that due to the amount of SB2's that we are now selling
each month and the developments coming from Slimdevices that the
product is now filtering down into the general populus. People don't
want their PC's or Mac's on all the time just so they can get access to
their music collection.

Anyway, this may all become old news soon :)

How would you guys like the sound of a box with Gigabit Ethernet, much
faster CPU, runs Slimserver out of the box and...... you can run your
own software on it? Oh and a projected retail price of £199.99 with a
120Gb (maybe a 160Gb) price point ($320 for our American friends)!

Tell me, am I feeling some love now or what?

Ultra238a

--
ultra238a