seanadams Wrote:
> These are small UDP packets containing time stamps for synchronizing the
> visualizer display (coming soon). You can let them through or drop them
> - the server is not using them yet.

As I'm currently trying to get my SliMP3/2xSB/SB2 working _outside_ the
router (for security reasons due to wep wekness) I noted requests on
everything from 3480/udp up to 3490/udp, plus 9000/tcp (from SB2).
Opened them up, don't have any log entries any more, but I still don't
get any music :-/. I can navigate SB2, but it won't start playing. SB
does not find the server, even if I define it manually. And SliMP3 I
have not even tested, yet...

--
mherger

Michael