lostboy Wrote:
> Like the idea - but rather than keep a separate file maybe store the
> required behaviour per track in meta-data - a tag.
>
> Chris

Then you would have to store it in every track.  If Shuffle play was
on, you wouldn't know which track would get played first (at least if
your browsing by folder).  IMO better to have a single config file,
that can be dropped into a directory that would effect all tracks in
that directory, and it's sub directories, just like with Apache.

In my case, I have a directory called 'Talk', which is where all my
audio books, and radio plays are kept.  It would be so neat if I could
drop a single config file into that 'Talk' dir, that would override the
Crossfade and Shuffle to off, from thereon down the directory tree.

--
stuorguk