I currently have a SBG1 and use the IR-->xPL functionality to use the SB as a universal IR reciever.

I have read a few messages on this board saying that this functionaliy is not working with SB2. Is this true? I think someone said that it wasnt picking up IR signals other than from the slimdevices remote.

Is there a time frame for when this will be functioning as in SB1? I understand this is not a priority as it is pretty specific functionality and there are bigger fish to fry at the moment!

This is the only thing that is putting me off buying a new SB2 for when I expand my system when I move house.

Also any news on when the IR sending ability via the headphone port will be operational?

I am just thinking how this will be best integrated into xPL. I guess xPL.pm already has access to sending commands via the CLI interface, so as long as IR sending is through the CLI it should be pretty simple.

Cheers