kdf Wrote:

> 6.1 nightlies should allow you to enable (server settings->pluigns)
> musicmagic
> after slimserver has started up and it will take exiting use settings
> so you
> dont have to suffer through a new rescan.
>
> otherwise, you have to write a .BAT file to delay the startup of
> slim.exe as a
> manual run (not a service).

Thanks for this. I've upgraded to the latest nightly (6.1.0 - trunk -
locale: cp1252 from 7 June) which still doesn't seem to pick up the
presence of MM if it starts up after SS.

Could someone be kind enough to give some pointers on a .bat file to
delay the start up of MM, preferably dependent on some reliable event?
I'm afraid I'm not up to this sort of thing.

Much appreciated...

--
hunta