Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out how to set up a
playlist of multiple songs off the Live Music Archive via
Squeezenetwork.

I'm able to navigate to a particular song and play it.  However, when I
navigate to another song and press the "add" button on the remote, the
Sqeezebox say "adding to favorites" rather than adding the song to be
played next.  Essentially, to play multiple songs, you have to play
each song one by one after the previous song ends.  This can't be
right??

ps - I'm loving the Squeezenetwork and especially the Live Music
Archive browsing. However, a great feature would be the ability to view
the source of the concert when browsing.  For many of the more popular
bands, there can be several different recordings of a particular show
that sound drastically different, especially in the case when there are
both audience mic'd and soundboard recordings of the same show.  It
would be nice to be able to choose which one you want to listen to
without guessing.

--
Chop