Philip Meyer Wrote:
> I have tried to connect using the MS Windows cmd prompt telnet command.
>
> When I do "telnet localhost 9090", I get a blank window with flashing
> cursor.  If I type anything, such as "login" or "version", the telnet
> session just exits back to a standard DOS prompt without any output.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
> Phil

Nope.  You're connected, but you need to speak (well, type) in the
proper dialect of slimserver command-line-interface.  ;-)

Point your webbrowser at your slimserver config (presumably
http://localhost:9000, then at the bottom of the page, you'll see a
"Help" section, choose the "Technical Information" section.  Next
choose the "Slim Server Command Line Interface", for a lengthy
discussion of how the CLI works.

--
Maditude