Quoting Johnny Stork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Yeah I power cycled, and the netowkr connections apprears fine, can browse
> music, search and its bridged to a Roku Picbridge and that works so it does
> not appear to be network related. The "hint" for me is the loss of the
> visualizations the same time the playback died.

have you tried it without the picbridge plugged in?  Remove it and run teh SB2
through setup again.  A lack of information provided about the picbridge
hardware means there is no information on how slimserver (or SB2 bridging for
that matter) with that hardware. as such, its just not possible to offer
support with Roku hardware connected.

Also try Slimserver 6.1 nightly builds, and upgrade the firmware on the SB2 (you
could even try just press-and-hold brightness to reload the firmware you have
now as a good solid reset of everything.

I really think it is the bridging.  Since bridging does tend to share certain
aspects of the connection, it may be that slimserver cannot tell the difference
between the SB2 and the emulator in the picbridge (assuming its connection is
much the same as soundbridge).  This could leave the server unnable to
recognise the SB2 as SB2 and instead treat it like an older player (without
vis).

adding --d_client debug may shed some light on that part.
-kdf