Ceejay,

A bunch of units arrived today in the UK.  As soon as they arrived, 90% we
shipped out to resellers.  We will be shipping an even larger amount by the
end of this week.  That batch should fully eliminate the backlog in the UK.

Thank you for your patience.

Patrick

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"I'm thoroughly impressed with the SqueezeBox2‹packing this number of
features into a high-quality product in this price range, and making it
absolutely user-friendly even for non-techies, is a feat that deserves a
standing ovation."

Ian Johnson | Globe & Mail | June 14, 2005