* Steven Spies shaped the electrons to say...

I just downloaded and installed SlimServer 6.1b1 and the garbled
characters are back :( Going back to SlimServer_v2005-06-14 solves the
problem. I have not tried any other versions. Any ideas? Thanks again,
Steven Spies

Steven - I've just reverted the changes I made to the MMM plugin - they will
be in the 6/29 build, or are in Subversion if you are keeping up with that.

Please let me know if the problem is fixed.

Also - what version of MMM are you running?

Thanks.

-D
--
<dr.pox> NO, NETBSD IS NOT REALLY BUILT WITH ELITE [EMAIL PROTECTED]