dip wrote:

I think that's not true. When I browse artists I should get an "All
artists" line first followed by the artists seperately listed. I can
than either play or add specific artists to the now playing playlist or
all artists by using the first line. The same is true for albums, genre
and so on.
All Albums emcompasses all the tracks associated with All Artists. So hitting play or add on All Albums accomplishes the goal of getting the songs of all artists. It's also a shortcut down to the next level of the hierarchy, not filtered by a specific artist. I'm not disputing your notion of what's intuitive to you, I'm just saying that's the way it's been for quite a while.