max.spicer Wrote:
> What will that do?  Will it just cause the SB2 to behave as it did when
> I first took it out of the box?  Assumedly the settings that are held
> on the server will still be fine.  If this is the case, then I can't
> see why I shouldn't try it.

It won't alter any server settings.  Although the SB2 is likely to be
right back where you started after you reenter all your settings, I'm
with you.  If I were having problems that I couldn't quite figure out,
I'd want to start again from scratch.  There really aren't that many
settings and it takes only a few minutes to set one up from scratch,
even with wireless settings and WEP key.  If you use DHCP it's that
much easier.  I'd probably also tell the server to "forget" the player
- once again, there aren't enough settings at the server that you
couldn't reenter them again in couple of minutes.

--
JJZolx

Jim