Not strictly true, but any other hardware would have to specifically
support SlimServer unless it is capable of being told to play
http://slimserverIP:9000/stream.mp3.  If the Zensonic device claims
SlimServer support, you will be much better off asking Zensonic's own
support team or in Zensonic specific forums.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye