Quoting dip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> - I looked into the code and saw that there is a string constant
> prepared for "erasing bookmark..." but a corresponding menu entry is
> not yet provided. Will this be added in the future? At the moment it is
> only possible to delete the bookmark on the server.

There really hasn't been any demand for it, until now. Also, new bookmarks are
easily saved overtop.  I haven't been planning to do much with it.  However,
with the the db code, I'll see what it might take.

> - It seems to me that only the song but not the position within the
> song is restored. The descripton says that the position is also
> restored. All my music is encoded in ogg vorbis, could that be the
> reason (since fast forwarding within a song is also not possible with
> ogg vorbis files)?

Correct.  seeking, scanning, etc is only possible for native formats at this
time.
its a server limitation, rather than anything not implemented in a plugin.

Many thanks for the feedback!
-kdf