On 7/12/05, *Greg Klanderman* <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I assume you mean in the SB2 box itself, rather than the server?
    Is there any way to do the sample rate conversion on the server
    side for an SB1?

IIRC, the SS config files can be tweaked such that the MP3 content streaming to the SB1 player can be piped through Lame. Using the resample flag, you should be able to get a playable stream to the outputs.

I've not done this myself. Maybe someone can pipe in (sic) with the specifics on how to accomplish this.

--rt