DrNic wrote:
max.spicer Wrote:
If the platinum doesn't grow on you, you could always send it back and
get a full refund or probably an exchange from SlimDevices.  That's
what the 30 day returns policy is there for after all.  I'd be
interested to see how this works in the UK, though.

Max

Your closing point here was exactly my thoughts - anyone had a go at
this from the UK?
Would dread to think about US shipping and return with all the time it
takes!! Plus more chance to get the "replacement" damaged....

Hi,

I believe that the 30 day return policy only applies to purchases direct from the Slim Devices web site.

In the UK, under the Distance Selling laws (I think) you have a few days (7?) within which you are entitled to return your purchase for a full refund.

R.