results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=15159
Question: Who wants a learning SB remote?

- I'd buy one, but no more than $20
- I'd buy one, but no more than $50
- I'd buy one, but no more than $100
- Nope, not interested at all
- Future versions of the SB should have this as standard

My Pioneer AV receiver came with a learning remote - first thing I did
was teach it the codes for my TiVo, Sony DVD and original SLIMP3...
since then I've upgraded the Slimp3 to an SB2 and now SBG2, and the
remote control for the last 2 has never been taken out of it's bag!

I don't think a learning remote should be supplied by Slim Devices -
there is plenty of choice out there if you want one, many owners most
probably already have one courtesy of their AV receiver. Nowadays
pretty much any decent (> £500/$800) AV receiver comes with a basic
learning remote. If SD were to supply a learning remote it would have
to be the best thing since sliced bread (with a price to match)
otherwise they'll be criticised for supplying a sub-standard remote
when compared with Logitech/Harmony, All-in-One, Phillips etc. -
they'll never please everyone, so why bother trying?

I'd much rather the styling of the SBG2 were improved rather than waste
time and effort on a learning remote - recent reviews of the SBG2 have
slated it's looks when comparing with the Roku, and frankly I wish it
were better looking too :)

--
Milhouse