Actually my previous comments were about wireless units.  I am not certain
about wired since that price dropped more significantly.  I've asked for
feedback from the distributor.

Patrick

On 7/19/05 9:19 AM, "kdf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quoting Dan Goodinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> It will probably take a while for this to happen.
>>
>> Not sure whether the UK retailers get supplied directly from Slim
>> Devices, or whether they buy stock in from US suppliers.  If the latter,
>> then they would need to sell off those units they already bought at a
>> higher price before they could introduce the new discount.
>
> Patrick has already mentioned that he didn't think the UK would follow the
> price
> drop since they have already been on a price reduction schedule of their own.
>
> Fairly certain it was mentioned previously in this very thread.
> -kdf

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"I'm thoroughly impressed with the SqueezeBox2‹packing this number of
features into a high-quality product in this price range, and making it
absolutely user-friendly even for non-techies, is a feat that deserves a
standing ovation."

Ian Johnson | Globe & Mail | June 14, 2005