My problem is a bit differnt.  My old lists don't show up.(old is pre
7-17 upgrade)  The only one that did is one I created after I upgraded
to 7-17.
The strange thing is it only worked for a day or two.(auto rescan was
turned on durring this time)  The PL was still available to select from
SB and WebUI but contained no songs.
It was also no longer in the PL directory.  Guessing references in DB.
Rescan and dropping DB has no effect as well as deleting cache dir. <-
still can't see old lists but ghost PL is gone now.  New PLs seem OK
but need to wait til auto rescan to night and see if my alarm wakes me
tomorrow.
Can someone call me at 6:15 to make sure I get up.

--
wr420