Cheers. So that the single best source for headless MusicIP integration
with7.1/7.2 now that SqueezeCenter includes the MusicIP plugin is here:
http://spicefly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&;.

Thanks a bunch.

My PC is not very state of the art at all. I have nearly 30k flac
tracks.
I could not use the PC whilst the MusicIP scanning was running, and got
so fed up with the time it took to scan that I almost gave up. Luckily
it really sped up on the last 8k tracks (or so) as I was just about to
dump it.

I have a feeling that MusicIP might be the straw that breaks the camels
back, forcing me to upgrade my PC.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen