Hi -

Yes, I understand that it is always on, even when it is off :-).  I
have not restarted my system and no updates have been made to the SBR -
I'm still running 7.1 production.

Perhaps it's got something to do with the network, but I doubt it.
It's happened during the day and at night.  During the day I know my
wife isn't doing anything that might reset the network.  I was using
SqueezeNetwork last night - maybe that has something to do with it.

I'll keep an eye on it to see if there is a pattern.  The bottom line
though is that if the light is supposed to function as a power (or
standby/non-standby) indicator, it should remain off when the unit is
powered off (or in standby).

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet.  SuSE 10.2 Server running SqueezeCenter 7.1