Hello, I just thought I'd share my experiences. I have just recently
bought a Duet, and like Jannock I have set-up Squeezecenter onto my
QNAP NAS (TS-109II). However, I set-up my controller and receiver
*before* I installed SC. What I found was that it seemed to work fine
with all radio stations, including shoutcast. When I set-up SC I got my
music library working just fine, but now most of my internet radio
stations don't work, including all shoutcast ones.

It seems that the controller has enough functionality without SC to
handle radio. Is there any way to tell the controller NOT to use SC
when dealing with radio? Otherwise, I'm in the same boat as Jannock.

Regards,
Toonie.

--
Toonie