cshaida;329252 Wrote:
> Thanks to all of this I now understand the underlying logic to what I
> had thought was just erratic behavior.

And this illustrates the problem perfectly. Most users put up with it
and think it's eccentric or erratic behaviour, and as they don't
understand what is going on and can't describe the problem they put up
with it.

Unfortunate. Due to this inability to describe the problem, this most
glaring and obvious eccentricity (which almost ever user must fall over
almost every time they use the player UI) remains unaddressed and
unresolved to this day.

...and... it might just be very simple to sort out too.
:-(

But seeing as the Squeezebox Classic has been removed as a product from
the SlimDevices home page and the Duet is now being heavily promoted
maybe Logitech aren't too bothered with the player display any more...

...oh, hang on....
;-)

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen