results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=46642
Question: What do you do when your SB/TP locks up?

- Go to the trouble of unplugging it?
- Reboot the computer with SS on it?
- Stop and restart SS?

If any of my SB's or my Transporter were to ever lock up, I would not
take a band-aid approach like "just reboot the server and then it will
be fixed until it breaks again".  Seriously, if a device breaks so
frequently that you have a known regular routine for fixing it, why use
it?  I'd return the damn thing.

If this happens at all, there is obviously a serious problem with your
setup, period.  Call support--that's what they're there for.  It sounds
like the OP's problem is that his computer goes to sleep but doesn't
wake up properly.  The solution to that problem is to either fix the
computer or set it not to go to sleep.  Others may have problems with
their wireless network--fix the network properly once, and you don't
have to have to always do these awful workarounds.

--
CatBus