I noticed this photo on another thread in a language other than English.
Does anyone know if this is for real?  The proportions hint at the
product potentially having integrated AudioEngine Series 2 speakers --
recommended several places here in the forums for secondary listening
rooms.  I now have two pair connected to SB and they sound wonderful.
If this product is for real, I'd be very interested in buying at least
one for my home and I know of others who'd be interested as well.

|Filename: 1.jpg                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5626|

ShutterShock