CaribbeanSoul;329976 Wrote:
> Only a part of my itunes library is read by Squeezebox Duet. I have
> cleared and rescanned to no avail. Much of what is missing are the
> songs I have purchased and downloaded on itunes and not my ripped
> music. What I am doing wrong?? Thanks for any help in advance.

Are they DRM iTunes downloads? Also what format are they stored in?
Remember that the Duet doesn't play every Apple Format. Check the
online manual for available format types.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom: SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3
Home Office: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, VSM-1 Sigs
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5