It is noticeable how the web interface speeds up if you only use a
subset of your library (as I sometimes do for testing). I imagine the
RAM footprint might be affected by the size of a library but have not
personally noticed any change as the size of my library has increased.

If you want to know for use if the RAM usage is affected by library
size why not make a subset of yours and see if usage changes?

The plugins are definitely known make a difference to memory usage
(hence my suggestion), but I've not heard of any documentation
detailing the individual RAM usage of plugins (and would be dead
surprised if any existed).

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen