3)  should have been "non default" fonts
----- Original Message ----- From: "Triode" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Slim Devices Discussion" <discuss@lists.slimdevices.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [slim] Two issues with 6.1 - Pause display & Segmentation Fault

Firstly a minor one. I use large text on my SB1 (wireless). When
pausing, the pause line comes up as small text taking up the first
line of the display. The remainder of the old large text remains
behind on the second line of the display. Pressing size twice seems to
sort this out.

I don't see this.  Could you give us a few more details:

1) what "now playing" screensaver are you running - if so has it kicked in
before you press pause

2) if not, what screen us showing when you press pause

3) have you set any no default fonts (player settings - display)

4) is the remaining text scrolling or would scroll if you leave it for long enough (after player settings - display - scroll pause)

5) any more details on a sure fire way of reproducing it.