mherger;330820 Wrote:
> > try it wireless as it doesn't support wpa.) There is no bit rate
> > limiting set and I am streaming flac as native. I am running 7.3 sc
> and
>
> SB1 doesn't play FLAC. It will have to be transcoded to mp3 (or wav?).
>
> What does it say it's playing?
>
> Michael

Thanks.
I briefly went through all the sb1 menus last night but didn't come
accross anything like 'status'. How do I tell what format it is
accepting? (If I didn't know better I would guess at about 32kbs mp3 it
sounds so bad.)

I did try bit rate limiting it to 192K -but it didn't make any
difference to the sound - ran out of time to play further last night. I
can't generally change flac to be transcoded - must do it only for the
SB1 if it is to be of any use.
Andy

--
coppo23