radish;331246 Wrote:

> I've never found any device which cares about frequency.

I need to be careful not to stray too far into (what for me is)
uncharted waters, and I welcome correction from anyone with more
knowledge.  I think I'm on solid ground in saying:

Frequency only affects electrical items with a motor. The speed of the
motor is pegged from the frequency of the electricity - analog clocks
(if they still exist), food processors, blenders, etc.

Most "electronic" things - PCs, SB, etc - operate on DC, and the wall
warts and power supplies change the AC to DC.  If (as others point out)
your power supply is rated for the higher voltage, you're fine, the
frequency difference doesn't matter as the power is changed to DC. If
your power supply is 110 only, you need a second transformer to plug it
into the higher Euro current supply. Also as pointed out, many products
(like PCs, etc) are 110-230, which means you just need a plug adaptor
but no transformer.

--
Goodsounds