I'm still having this problem. It got stuck at 2:52 PM this afternoon.
As soon as I noticed it, I went to my PC and checked the task manager.
Nothing seemed abnormal to me. CPU and memory usage was normal.
Slim.exe and Slimtray.exe were both running.

Also, yesterday I had a party and had loaded up a 10 hour playlist to
let it play all afternoon and evening. Twice I noticed it stalled and
when I checked my PC the tray icon showed "SlimServer Stopped." I
restarted it from the tray icon and was able to continue playing music
without rebooting the PC.

Now I just installed SlimServer Version: 6.1.2. I don't know if I would
be better off rolling back or what.

Any other suggestions?

--
MeSue