One is the ability to manually  specify when a song begins and ends in
any given playlist. I have a few songs I'd love to start in past slow
intros.... and others that go on far too long. A plugin would be
great.

Next, a "do not play" playlist.... Any songs on this list are
automatically excluded from playing... they display, but are "marked"
as "do not play". That way I can feel comfortable making lists by
genre, etc. without fear that that "one nasty song I cant stand on an
otherwise brillinat album" never plays. Make sense?  I don't think the
current zap list works like this, does it? Maybe the two could somehow
be integrated?

y.

--
Yannzola