I have been searching these forums and found out that there were issues
with volume control going crazy a few months ago.

I have just found out (by coincidence) that I can reproduce this error
by attempting to adjust the volume level while the Controller is
occupied by a search for an artist. The volume level turns to 100%
without possibility to avoid it be pressing the decrease-button.

It is very unfortunate since I have all my players connected directly
to active speakers, some of them quite powerful ;-)

System:
NETGEAR ReadyNAS NV+
SqueezeCenter version: 7.1.1 - 22377 @ Wed Aug 6 01:05:22 PDT 2008 -
Netgear RAIDiator - DA - utf8
IP-adresse for server: 192.xxx.xxx.xxx
Perl version: 5.8.8 sparc-linux
MySQL version: 5.0.24a-Debian_3.infrant1

I know the SqueezeCenter is a beta version but I also had this issue
with the first official releases of SqueezeCenter for ReadyNAS.

Does anyone know the status of this issue now?

Best regards
FB67

--
FB67