Mnyb;332472 Wrote:
> I checked my command history in bash for my linux server, I have done a
> "rm -rf cache" in "/var/lib/squeezecenter/" in the past and my server
> did not explode.

Thanks for your specific instructions. I did as you instructed. After
removing the cache directory entirely with your command and restarting
SC, a library rescan was automatically started as you predicted.

Fifty minutes later, the scan completes normally but alas the problem
still remains.

I thank you for your help. At this point I think we have to eliminate
the cache as the issue and look at the mysql db for the source of the
problem. I am ignorant about manipulating the mysql db so I don't have
a clue where to begin?

-CB

--
ctbarker32